Applied Wireless, Inc.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or enables us to contact you. Usually this information is requested when you request information or when you purchase our products.
Use Of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for several purposes, such as:
- To make our website easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information on our website.
- To help us develop and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To inform you of special offers, updated information and new services from Applied Wireless.
- To contact you when you have received an error while using our website so we can help you solve the problem.
We will disclose your information, without notice, only as follows:
- To obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on Applied Wireless.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Applied Wireless and its websites.
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect Applied Wireless’ websites, its employees or the public.
- When you have an open account with Applied Wireless, credit and payment history is occasionally shared with credit reporting agencies.
- When required to disclose “point of sale” information to a supplier for market research and payment of commission to the supplier’s sales force.
Control Of Your Personal Information
When you register with our website, Applied Wireless will not share your personal information with any third party.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, destruction or unauthorized access.